One of my nanny charges (6 year old) favourite foods is pepperoni pizza! He likes to do activities with me after school so I planned on making some bitesize pizzas with him. Plus they would some tasty snacks!
Ingredients for bitesize pizzas:
- Tomato puree
You could add a variety of different stuff though! You could use pepperoni, peppers, tomatoes, chicken, sweetcorn or mushrooms. My nanny charge is just a bit fuzzy with his food!
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- We used a small drinking cup to cut out small circles out of the wraps. Pop to circles into a muffin baking tray.
- Spoon some tomato puree onto the pizzas and using the back of the spoon, spread around.
- Grate some cheese and sprinkle it on top of the pizzas
- Add your toppings! As you can see we only used chopped ham. Unfortunately we couldn’t find any mini pepperoni.
- Pop the bitesize pizzas into the preheated oven and cook for 10-12 minutes
These bitesize pizzas are great snacks. They could be popped into the children’s lunch boxes for school too.
We didn’t actually pre grease the baking trays beforehand but as you can see they still came out fine!
These are so great as you can make them so different each time or but a variety of different flavours during each batch!
They turned out so yummy! Especially when they are still nice and warm. We may have left ours in there for an extra couple of minutes. Hence the tiny bits of burnt cheese!
These are really quick to make, they took about 10 minutes to prep and 10-12 minutes to cook. So roughly 22 minutes in total!
Don’t forget to subscribe and share!